Having enjoyed shopping on Zalando many times (it’s my go-to shop for JC’s), I was excited to see that their very own collection is expanding and becoming more and more difficult to resist. The first exciting trend inspired collection was launched only in March, showcasing designs from the talented in-house creative team. Here are some of my favourite items from the Zalando Collection that I’ve lusted over so far, they show best the clean cuts and on-trend designs the new label has to offer.
1. Collar detail monochrome top – £22 – such a cute yet sophisticated piece. It will be effortless to dress this top up or down, looking perfect with just a pair of coloured jeans or chinos.
2. Grey shopper tote – £90 – the contrast of textures and bold tone differential makes the simple cut of this bag fresh. It looks like the perfect day bag with plenty of room for everything, but undoubtedly chic.
3. Metallic platform sandals – £75 – love, love, love the finish and cut of these shoes! The thick heel, reminds me of sturdy wedges, so here’s hoping they are just as comfy. I just can’t decide which colour I like best but either pair would be more than welcome in my shoe collection.
4. Red Chinos – £30 – I love the pop of colour these classic cut trousers will bring to an outfit. I can just see myself wearing these with a Vintage t-shirt and sandals on a mild and sunny day.
5. Turquoise tuxedo jacket – £45 – I just adore the colour! This jacket is from the Limited Edition Collection designed by Bernadett Penkov for Zalando Collection. The timeless cut of the jacket combined with the bold colour has me feeling it will look amazing over a patterned summer dress with rolled up sleeves.
All images sourced from www.zalando.co.uk