Despite the fact that we have wintry showers forecast, I’m posting about spring anyway. I’m looking forward to the colours, pretty ballet flats, short dresses and gorgeous cardigans. Here’s a few pieces that I want in the run up to spring.
1. Michael Kors sequin sweater – £79.50 from The Outnet.
This would be great for evenings out when it’s a little too chilly for bare arms but too warm for a coat. Plus it’s shiny.
2. Swallow Frill Front Dress – £45 from A|Wear
The colour of this is certain to turn heads. It also has swallows on it, which satisfies my need for animals on every outfit. The cut is great for hour glass shapes and the frills will draw attention to boobs and hide flabby arms. Win, win, I say.
3. Tropical Leaf Print Cigarette Trousers – £35 from Topshop
I’m not sure anyone could pull these off (maybe WolfWhistle) but I love them. Bright, would clash with anything and everything – in a good way – and a great shape.
4. Easton Pearson Diamon Embellished Silk-Chiffon Tunic – £560 from Net-a-Porter
It has diamonds on it (more shiny) and it’s really expensive. It would look great with skinny jeans and sandals or, come summer, over a bikini!
5. Jeffrey Campbell Carmen platform sandals – £120 from Zalando
JC never fails to impress. Here are another pair of shoes I’ll probably buy but will never be able to walk in.