I’ve recently been doing a plank fitness challenge and it’s improved my core strength no end. I’ve only been doing it two weeks and I’ve gone from being able to just about hold a 20 second plank to 40 seconds being the norm. This has made me realise that working on one particular skill or body part, on top of your usual fitness regime, can help you to see how well you’re doing.
I’ve broken this down into specific areas and challenges with some HIIT, food and life stuff near the bottom too. If there’s something you’d like me to add just email jess(at)feelingstylish.co.uk.
- 30-day beach body challenge
- 30-day little black dress challenge
- Men’s Health 200 rep six pack challenge – Designed to burn fat to show off those abs
- Men’s Health 300 rep challenge
- 30-day guns, buns and ab challenge
- Carly Rowena’s 30-day arm challenge
- 30-day tricep dips challenge
- 30-day arm challenge
- Shrinking Jeans’ 30-day arm challenge
Back and shoulders
- Neila Rey’s 30-day pull up challenge lvl1 and lvl2
- Nerd Fitness 60-day pull up challenge – Not for beginners!
- Skinny Ms 7-day back and shoulder challenge
Legs and bum
- Carly Rowen’s 30-day squat challenge
- Neila Rey’s 30-day squat challenge
- 30-day butt challenge – Squats, lunges and bridges
- Carly Rowena’s 30-day leg challenge
- Carly Rowena’s 30-day abs challenge – Carly has amazing abs so it’s only right that we start this section with her 30-day workout.
- Carly Rowena’s Muffin Top challenge
- Neila Rey’s 30-day core challenge
- Neila Rey’s 30-day abs challenge – Slightly different from the core challenge as it simply works your abs.
- Neila Rey’s five minute plank challenge
- Neila Rey’s 30-day plank challenge – This is the challenge that has hugely improved my core strength.
- 30-day abs challenge
- Neila Rey’s 30-Day Bruce Lee challenge – Working towards 1000 kicks, 1000 punches and 120 push ups
- Neila Rey’s 3000 squats/1000 push ups challenge – This will have you working towards those numbers by day 30
- Neila Ray’s 30-day flexibility challenge
- 30-day splits challenge
- Free 30-day yoga workout video challenge from Erin Motz
- Mind Muscle Yoga’s 30-day splits challenge
- 100-day stretching challenge
- Neila Rey’s 30-day high knee challenge
- Neila Rey’s 30-day cardio challenge – High knees and hill climbers
- Neila Rey’s 10,000 half jacks challenge
- Neila Rey’s 1400 burpees challenge
- The three-minute burpees challenge – How many can you do in three minutes?
- The morning mile challenge
- Insane Fitness Blender HIIT workout
- Fitness Blender 22 minute HIIT workout
- Tabata HIIT workout
- 40-minute interval cycling workout
- 5-minute fat blasting HIIT workout
- 30-minute full body HIIT
- 10-minute HIIT workout
- Zuzka Light ‘I Made It Without Vomiting’ HIIT
- Carly Rowena’s HIIT Bootcamp
- i.run.on.nutrition 30-day real food & fitness challenge
- Carly Rowena’s 30-day healthy food challenge
- Nerd Fitness hard hat challenge – Put your hard hat on and GET ON WITH LIFE!
- Nerd Fitness no excuses challenge – No excuses for one whole week.
Add a new fitness challenge by emailing jess(at)feelingstylish.co.uk or commenting below.