Because I’m not shopping, it softens the blow to post things here that I would otherwise want to buy.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, buying a house is expensive.
- ASOS Reindeer Jumper – £40 – Leave me alone, I’m cold and I’m ready for Christmas. I don’t care if it’s October.
- Leather Brogue Detail Across Body Bag – £40 – I have one cross body bag that I love but it’s electric blue. I need something a bit more understated too.
- River Island Fur Cuff ankle boots – £45 – These are EXACTLY what I’ve been looking for. Damn my money situation.
- 70s Oversized Fur Coat – £120 – This looks warm and snuggly. The only fur coat I have is black and falling to pieces. I bought it for one pound a few years back. It’s time for a wardrobe update.
- Goldie Black Chiffon Sleeveless Dress – £68 – I love the length and colour of this dress. It feels so retro and I love that the collar is leather!
- ASOS HUSH Bow Platform Sandal – £75 – These need no words. The glitter and colours do the talking.
- Moose Mitten – £15 – There are multiple reasons I want these. Any animal-themed clothes are a winner in my book but there’s also the Sam Winchester link… anyone? Right then.
What’s on your winter wishlist?
Last updated byat .