Next have kindly given me the chance to host this amazing competition. All you need to do is create a Christmas shop window using products from Next. You could focus on festive accessories, a perfect table setting, or – like I did – beautiful Christmas party dresses.
I get the pleasure of choosing the winner and that lucky person will win a £500 Next gift card.
Take a look at my creation below for a festive shop window. I hope it gives you some inspiration. All you need to do is create your shop window and post it on your blog. When you’re done, pop back here and post a link in the comments so I can take a look.
The competition closes on December 21st and the winner will be announced in the new year!
The Shiny Geri dress would go perfectly with these Chelsea wedges. Great for any Christmas party where you intend to be doing a lot of dancing. The boot has more support than a regular shoe and the heel isn’t too high.
Next in my shop window is this red lace Lipsy dress. I’d pair it with simple black court shoes for a really show stopping look. This would perhaps be best for a Christmas meal, or even Christmas Day itself.
Finally, a perfectly snowy Lipsy prom dress. Pair it with nude court shoes or if you want extra glitter, a some shiny pumps. This would be a great dress for Christmas day, especially if you are going somewhere nice.
Next reserves the right to exclude from the competition any entry that does not meet the criteria set out in these terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- Your blog post must showcase items from the Next’s own brand fashion and home collections to illustrate how you would style a Next shop window over the festive season. Do not include products from brands other than NEXT.
- You may use pictures, links and social platforms to make your blog post as creative and original as possible. Next’s Dress a Festive Shop Window Competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, Channel Islands, and Isle of Man who are aged 18 or over only. One entry per person.
- There will be one winner chosen by host blogger Jessica Shanahan of feelingstylish.co.uk. The winner will be notified after January 2nd 2013 by email. The email will contain details of how to claim the prize.
- The prize is a £500 Next gift card. Please note you do not win the products selected for your blog post as Next cannot guarantee that the items will be in stock or available in your requested size.
- The competition winner must claim their prize within 7 days of notification being sent and Next reserves the right to ask Jessica to select an alternative winner should the £500 gift card not be claimed within this time. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or otherwise and no cash alternative will be offered. Next reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances. Liability cannot be accepted for entries which are lost in transit or not received by Next due to technical difficulties.
- Jessica’s decision and any decision taken by the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into. We reserve the right to feature photographs and screenshots of the winning blog, as well as the name and county of the prize winner in future publications and publicity. Next reserves the right to apply the value of the prize to any outstanding account(s) of Next Group Companies.
- The winner’s name and County will be available from January 5th 2013 by sending an email to email@example.com. This promotion is not open to employees of Next, their families, associated agents, or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- The Promoter is Next Retail Ltd, trading as Next Directory. Registered office Desford Road, Enderby, Leicester, LE19 4AT. Registered No. 4521150