As you know, I’ve been working with the beautiful Palm & Sole. They are based in Norfolk and make all natural beauty products. I swear by the Levelling Intense Balm to get me through a stressful day. Take a look at www.palm-and-sole.com for more details of the brand.
To go along with the launch of their new website in May (when you’ll be able to buy the products online for the first time!) they’ve asked me to run a competition with you lovely lot.
Palm & Sole have one of their gorgeous new Three Rose Balms to give away to Twitter and Facebook users.
The Three Rose Deep Balm can be used in three ways: 1) As it comes. Use as an intense night time moisturiser, on dry patches or place under the nostrils to balance your mood.
2) Warmed in the glass beaker that’s included the set. Apply this to your tummy to ease premenstral and menopausal cramps & to melt tight muscles.
3) Cool your balm in the fridge and apply it to your temples to calm headaches, ease sinus irritation and cool tired tired feet after a hard day shopping. As with all Palm & Sole products, this balm is yours to play with however you like!
To enter here’s what you have to do.
1. Follow @PalmandSole on Twitter and tweet – ‘Follow @PalmandSole and spread the word to be in with the chance of winning a brand new Three Rose Balm.’
2. Let me know when you have via a comment here. Make sure to leave your Twitter name.
Follow Palm & Sole on Facebook – Then leave ANOTHER comment with your Facebook name
Like Feeling Stylish on Facebook – No extra entry for this but you will see whenever a new competition is posted and you never know, the comp gods might be smiling down on you after doing this.
Terms and conditions
- The competition will end on May 31st at 5pm.
- This is run in conjunction with Palm and Sole
- If you don’t want to sign up to Twitter or Facebook then email firstname.lastname@example.org telling me what you have done to spread the word of Palm and Sole to get your entry
- The winner will be chosen at random using a random number generator
- We will announce the winner the week following the closing date with the prize sent out shortly after
- Winners will be contacted via Twitter or email
- This competition is only open to those in the UK (sorry!)