Treat your boyfriend to something rather stylish this Christmas…
Now remember, ladies, we’re called the “better half” for a reason. We’re better organised, we say and do the right things and we’re generally more thoughtful as creatures – that’s what makes us the fantastic present buyers we are.
With Christmas just around the corner, it’s time to get our thinking caps on, and as winter is the time of year when fashionistas crawl out of their summer wardrobes and climb into the frosty world of winter woollies and trendy outerwear, what better time than now to surprise a loved one with the gift of fashion?
Top 5 designer pieces for him
The gift of designer style is priceless if you can get it right and make your subject look and feel as delectable as the muscle-bound models on the ad campaigns. Think you’re up to the challenge?
Here are top 5 popular fashion pieces for him this Autumn/Winter 2011:
1. Mish Mash Jeans – Owning the perfect pair of jeans is something that we all dream of. But for men, jeans shopping can be a complete nightmare especially as they don’t necessarily understand their body shapes as well as us ladies. We have a finer eye for these things so the gift of denim could be the ultimate present this Christmas. The Mish Mash AW11 range includes jeans with a lowered crotch, relaxed leg, tapered fit and a trendy distressed look.
2. Belstaff Jackets – The Belstaff jacket range is well known for its luxurious leather and its bad boy appearance. If your other half is a city slicker, an urban man or a motorcycling bad boy, choose Belstaff jackets to keep him warm this winter.
3. Quilted jackets – The country gentleman isn’t complete without his quilted jacket, his Hunter wellies and of course his brogues. Whether you love the classic Barbour brand or you want to explore the other quilted options out there in the designer world, make sure you choose something that can be easily matched with his other country gentleman items.
4. Rubber strap watches – These fun and funky pieces of wrist wear are every in 2011, and their colourful straps allow any fashionista to stand out in the crowd. Labels to watch out for are ToyWatch and Ice Watches.
5. Chinos and cords – If your man is a trend setter, cords and chinos are the ultimate gift. Perfect for wearing all year round, in any weather condition, these trousers were designed for the more slim and slender male. If he’s really daring, embrace the primary colours which are making their way back onto the catwalks this winter!
Visit www.hypedirect.com for more inspiration